Governor Gary Richard Herbert has led Utah's recovery from the Great Recession to a position of national economic prominence. His unwavering focus on economic development includes attracting businesses and investment to the state while helping homegrown businesses flourish.
Utah Government News
More Government News
Jeanette Herbert, First Lady of Utah, was born in Preston, Idaho, and moved with her family as a young child to Springville, Utah. While attending college, she worked as a teller at a local bank, which is where she met Gary Herbert, her husband of 43 years and the future Governor of the State of Utah.
Spencer J. Cox
Spencer J. Cox was born and raised in the town of Fairview. He and his wife, Abby, are the parents of four children. Spencer, the oldest of eight children, and Abby, the fifth of ten siblings, come from large families. They were both raised on farms in Sanpete County, where they learned the value of dedication and hard work.
- State Chief Information Officer
- Technology Services
- Archaeological Permitting
- Budget and Policy Analysis
- Commmission on Criminal and Juvenile Justice
- Constituent Affairs
- Demographic & Economic Analysis
- Office of Management & Budget
- Public Lands Policy Coordination Office (PLPCO)
- Resource Planning and Legal Review
- State Science Advisor