Utah.gov Network Registration
The State of Utah offers eGovernment services so that citizens and businesses can conduct government business online instead of in line. As a Utah.gov registered user, you will be able to use various fee-based services that can be billed to one account. It will also provide you access to services that require agency approval. The benefits of registration are many and sign up is simple. Save time and money by becoming a Utah.Gov registered user today!
View Services for Registered Users
Benefits of a Utah.gov Registration
The $95 annual registration includes the following benefits:
- Conduct all online government services 24/7 with the convenience of billing to one account - eliminate the need to enter credit card and billing information for each transaction.
- Access to premium services that can only be utilized with a Utah.gov account
- Individual usernames and passwords for up to 10 people in your organization, with the ability to add more for an added fee.
- 24/7 Utah.Gov customer/technical support by phone, email, or live chat
- Receive a quarterly newsletter announcing service updates and other important information about Utah.gov
Separate Agency Approval
If requesting access to Vehicle Title, Lien, and Registration records complete Application to Request a MotorVehicle Account and submit it to the Utah State Tax Commission for approval.
If requesting access to ValIdate, you must be considered a Depository Institution as defined in Utah Code Section 7-1-103. Complete the Release of Private and Protected Driver License Records form and submit it to the Department of Public Safety/Driver License Division for approval.